Wednesday 16 January 2013

Align your Thinking with God


“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” 
Jeremiah 29:11(KJV)

When Moses aligned his thinking to God's command and he acted accordingly by stretching out his rod to divide the Red Sea, God backed him up and the sea was divided.

God already knows His part and He knows what to do. Now it's up to you, are you going to do your part? After the children of Israel crossed the red sea on dry ground, God dealt with the Egyptians that followed them. He had anticipated that they will follow them because He brought that problem there to be solved permanently.

So, you might have come from a family line of poor people but I want you to know that God allowed you to come from that family because God wants to use you to change the story of that family permanently. Say Amen.

Therefore, cast down all negative imaginations. The word imagination also means reasoning. You know some of you have reasons why you are going through what you are going through and why the problem should be there. Some say, the reason why I cannot go to school is because nobody can sponsor me or, the school I want to go to my father cannot pay the fees. Cast down all such reasoning. Go and read well. God can, and will provide for you and take care of you.

Some others will say the reason why I cannot finish school is because my capacity to retain is small and if I read I forget, and I cannot read much. It is so because of your reasoning. Cast down all such negative reasoning and command the headache to go because the Bible says in 1 Peter 2:24, “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I choose to believe your word, and I cast down all negative reasoning contradicting your word in my life. I thank you Father for giving me a sound mind, the mind of Christ, mental sagacity that surpasses all human intelligence in Jesus Name, Amen.

For further study read: 
Isaiah 46:10-11, Isaiah 55:8-11.

DOING THE WORD
Always act according to the word of God.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION