Friday 11 January 2013

Nobody is limiting you.


“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” 
Ephesians 3:20(KJV)

From our opening scripture, we know that no matter what we may ask for, the Father already has it available for us. He has looked at what you can imagine and He has it available. Nobody is limiting you from what you can have and from what you can do, but only your thinking.

I read a book some time ago and the writer though he was writing from the secular point of view said that he has looked at his life, and observed that there's nothing that he had thought he could earn that he has not earned because he has come to believe that nothing can limit him. If he is able to do this without God, then you as a believer must not be scared to attempt something big. The guy believes and thinks he is favored. That tells me the principles would work for anybody.

The principles of God are universal. If you go on a forty days dry fast, climb onto a roof and jump, there's only one way to go, downward. It doesn't matter who the person is; fat, slim, male or female. The principles of God are no respecter of persons. So, you are not a victim. Saying your life is the way it is because you are from a poor family doesn't count. Your thinking is the issue; it would either liberate you or keep you stagnated.

CONFESSION
I choose to open my mind to God's thoughts. Therefore, I think success. I refuse to accept and think limiting thoughts. I open my mind to God's possibilities concerning all that has to do with me and I declare; that I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Amen.

For further study read: 
1 Corinthians 2:9-16

DOING THE WORD
Think Possibilities because you have the mind of Christ.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION