Sunday 13 January 2013

Pulling down strong holds in your imagination 2.


“Before you were formed in the body of your mother I had knowledge of you …” 
Jeremiah 1:5(BBE)
 
God is never surprised. Your background and challenges do not surprise Him. The Bible says to you in Jeremiah 1:5 that before He formed you in the belly, He knew you. According to the scriptures, the Father already had a foreknowledge of you. He knows you so well; He knew everything about you, then, He set the path of your life. So in this path of your life there are no surprises to God.

When Moses was leading the children of Israel to the Promised Land; the Bible says in Exodus 13:17(BBE) that, “God did not take them through the land of the Philistines, though that was near: for God said, If the people see war, they may have a change of heart and go back to Egypt.” They could have passed through the way of the philistines for it was a shorter journey, but God had already anticipated the problem that if they see war they will run back, so, He took them through the wilderness.

In the same way He already anticipated their thinking, He has already anticipated everything about you. He has anticipated your future and He had allowed you come from that family because He wants the whole world to know through your life that your prosperity is because of His grace and favor which He has lavished upon you.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you because my life and the circumstances of my life is not a surprise to you, because you knew me before I was born and you predestinated me, called me, justified me and will continually glorify my life in Christ. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Romans 8:30-39.

DOING THE WORD
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  1 Thessalonians 5:18.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION