Tuesday 15 January 2013

Change your Thinking


“…for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.”  
 Exodus 16:3(KJV)

Our opening scripture shows us the kind of thoughts the children of Israel had. They could not see the Promised Land, so they could not enter. That's why when you read your Bible, before God uses any man He changes the way he thinks. This is because if He doesn't change that man's thoughts, that destiny will be crippled.

The Father wants you to know and have this in your thoughts that He has already equipped you with all that you need to handle any challenge that comes your way in life.

For instance, when Moses was faced with the challenge of the Red Sea in the wilderness, Moses cried out to God, but God answered and said to Moses in Exodus 16:15-16, “… Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.”

God did not throw a rod from heaven; God did not send an angel to jump down. He said, I already anticipated this and gave you the rod.

So, when challenges come your way, it's because the solution was already in you. Because He has anticipated what you will go through and has given you the capacity to go through it successfully.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you because I know that the solution to every challenge that will come my way this year is already in me. Therefore, I thank you because you have anointed my ears to hear, my eyes to see, my heart to receive, and to will and to do all the instructions that you give to me in this season. In Jesus Name, Amen

For further study read: 
Judges 6:11-16, 34.

DOING THE WORD
Ask the Lord to give you the instruction you need to obey to take you to your next level.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION