Thursday 10 January 2013

OPERATE FROM VICTORY


“Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?”
Matthew 6:26(KJV)

You need to have the right view of God, stop thinking that you have to try to make Him bless you or provide for you. Get to know how much He loves you and has planned for everything you will ever need from the foundation of the world. He has also planned for every challenge you will ever go through.

So, when you face a situation, just tell yourself God has already provided before this thing came. In this way, you are operating from victory instead of to victory. When God made Adam, everything he needed to eat for food was already provided in the garden. That means that everything that man could desire to eat was already there before he was made.

Therefore, everything you will ever need for life and godliness has already been provided for you in Christ. This is why the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “For all things are yours” He says, all things are yours. So, the view of Christianity some Christians have is the Old Testament view of God. Always thinking that God will someday do it for us, but the New Testament view tells us that God has already done it for us.

CONFESSION
The Father has already provided for all that I will ever need in my life. Therefore, I call forth my provisions. I declare that satan is already bound concerning the free flow of all God's provisions towards me. And I release my angels right now to go forth to facilitate all the benefits and provisions that God already supplied to come to me now by free course. In Jesus Name.

For further study read:
 Psalm 65:24, Psalm 103:20, Hebrews 4:10

DOING THE WORD
My friends, watch out! Don't let evil thoughts or doubts make any of you turn from the living God.
Hebrews 3:12(CEV)


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION