Friday 25 January 2013

Thoughts determine expectation.


“… Don't be terrified or afraid…” 
Joshua 1:8(GW)

When you hear a negative report, do not allow fear to grip your heart, but instead hold on to your convictions in the word of God.

It has been proven that before most people have an accident, they have seen or imagined themselves having an accident. That thought of their having an accident would have been flashing in their minds. So, what do you do when such evil thoughts or imagination comes to your heart? You cast it down by saying, “In the name of Jesus I declare that there is no accident for me, no evil shall befall me, and no harm shall befall me in Jesus Name.” Attack it quickly. You attack thoughts with words, because thoughts come from words.

For instance, some persons may be afraid to pass through a particular road because of the negative things they have been told about that road. But if they had not heard of any negative information about the road, they would have always passed that road not expecting anything bad to happen to them. So, our thoughts to a large extent determine our expectations.

Therefore, let the word of God form your thoughts. See yourself healthy, without sickness or disease. See yourself having all your needs met. As far as your eyes can see, that have I given unto you, says the Lord. If you can see it, you can hold it. Now, is the time to start changing your thinking to be consistent with God's word.

CONFESSION
I choose to see myself as God sees me. There is no sickness or weakness in my life. By the stripes of Jesus I have been healed, therefore I live in divine health. I dwell in prosperity because He became poor that I through His poverty might become rich. Therefore, I am rich and abundantly supplied with all good things. No evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling in Jesus Name.

For further study read:
Job 3:25-26, Psalm 91:1-16.

DOING THE WORD
Fear not, expect only blessings.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION