Friday 18 January 2013

What do you See?


“And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.”   
Joshua 6:2(KJV) 

What do you see? Do you see your business moving forward? When I close my eyes I see myself on the biggest platforms of this world.

God told Abraham in Genesis 13:15, “For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.” How far can you eyes see and what are you seeing concerning your life this year?

Have you heard the statement a former Miss USA said after she won the prestigious title, she said that she has seen herself walk down that podium as Miss USA a thousand times before she eventually won the title. So, it was not new to her neither was she surprised because she has walked down that isle a thousand times in her imagination before the main event ever came.

In Numbers 13:32-33, the children of Israel who went out to spy out the land of Canaan came back with an evil report. They said, “… The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”

They said they were grasshoppers in their own sight and guess what? God told them that they were going to die in the wilderness. Your imagination is capable of limiting you or crippling your destiny.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I choose to think thoughts that are consistent with your word. I see myself making progress. I see me living in prosperity and health. I see myself walking in righteousness and leading souls to Christ. I see me healing the sick and preaching deliverance to the captives. I see myself walking in dominion, going beyond every pre supposed limit, breaking all barriers and doing the impossible in Jesus Name, Amen.

For further study read: 
Exodus 7:1, Joshua 8:1, 2 Kings 6:17, Psalm 34:8, Isaiah 60:4-5, Jeremiah 1:10, Matthew 13:16.

DOING THE WORD
Be careful what you think upon and what you meditate on.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION