Friday 25 January 2013

Obey Christ 2.


“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”    
Philippians 4:13(KJV)

Have you obeyed Christ? Have you accepted the thoughts of Christ that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you? In other words, because Christ is in you, you can handle any situation because you've got the ability of Christ in you. His ability has become your ability; He has become your potential. If Christ is in you, all that is in Christ is now in you. So the way Christ would have handled it is the way you're going to handle it. So your thoughts are different now.

If Jesus was the one who handled your business or did your job, how successful will it be? You know your business is going to succeed. Your obedience of Christ by your acceptance of what He has said opens you up to endless possibilities through His power.

The bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:9, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” So, obey Christ and say I am rich. I am rich in Christ. I declare it in the name of Jesus, I might be eating this thing now, I might be going through this thing now but I know something, I am rich. Maintain your confession because, as he thinks in his heart, so is he.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for I do not lack ability because I have the ability of Christ at work in me twenty four hours a day, every day of my life. That ability makes me a success in all that I do; in my job in my business, in my ministry, in my academics, in my relationships, in my finances and all that has to do with me in Jesus Name, Amen.

For further study read: 
Philippians 2:13.

DOING THE WORD
Live your life with a new sense of confidence and dominion because the ability of Christ is in you.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION