Friday 25 January 2013

Be Specific


“Ask, and it shall be given you, … For every one that asketh receiveth …”      
Matthew 7:7-8(KJV)

A dear man of God for a long time was asking God for a chair, a table and a bicycle. Then, one day God told him to be specific on the kind of chair, table and bicycle he wanted. When he became specific and told God the specifications of the things he wanted, he got it.

You may say, I am praying and believing God for a car. It is important you specify the exact kind of car you are asking for and then receive it in faith when you pray. Be specific when you pray, just like Nelson Mandela who had seen that he was going to be the president when he was a teenager. So think possibilities.

They may have told you it cannot be done, but what do you say? And what do you see? Some of you are allowing your situation to determine how you see your life. You think so little of yourself. You are allowing circumstances to dictate to you the course of your life.

Don't forget that your thoughts amplify your circumstance. So, in other to think the right thoughts, you are going to have to change your thoughts with the word of God. I encourage you to meditate on the word of God until you have new pictures, because those new pictures are what will determine the direction of your life. When God talks to you, He expects you to respond accordingly and see like Him, because once you see it, it becomes inevitable.

This is why Jesus said if you look at a woman lustfully, you've already committed adultery with her in your heart. This is because if the thing happens in your mind, it will happen in your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I choose to think your thoughts. I accept your thoughts and I accept your ways. As I fill my mind with your thoughts and as I walk in your ways, I ask that whatsoever I ask according to your will shall be done for me in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Matthew 7:11, Matthew 21:22, 1 John 3:22

DOING THE WORD
And God said, Ask what I shall give thee. 1 Kings 3:5. Be specific as you ask and then receive by faith.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION