Wednesday 9 January 2013

Receive


“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
Hebrews 11:6(KJV)

Faith is not trying to make God do anything, Faith receives. Faith is the hand that collects from God. Faith doesn't push God, faith receives from God.

Let me prove it to you further. Before you could ever ask for forgiveness for your sins, Jesus Christ had already gone to the cross, died for your sins, provided for your healing; don't forget He also died for your blessing and prosperity before you were born. So, after you were born and you sinned, forgiveness was already available, so you collected forgiveness because forgiveness had already been made available for you in Christ before you were born.

You didn't do anything to get the healing; He says, by His stripes you were healed (1 Peter 2:24), so now God is not going to heal you because you've been healed even before you were born. So the healing is already available, all that is required of you is to receive it.

Do not wish saying, “One day, I know God will bless me.” He has already done that at the cross before you were born, you only collect it when you are saved. Therefore, your view of faith should not be that of trying to make God do it, but receiving what God has already done.

So now, when you are asking God for something, you're not asking for something that does not exist because God has already provided for all your needs before you were born. Only receive. Praise God

PRAYER
Dear Father, I lay aside all my worries and struggles and I receive your peace into my heart and I speak your peace to reign in every area of my life and over all that concerns me in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
James 1:5-7, John 14:13, 1 John 5:14-15.

DOING THE WORD
 … I tell you to have faith that you have already received whatever you pray for, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24(GW)

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION