Saturday 26 January 2013

You are strong


“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.”
Ephesians 6:10(KJV)

We can all be strong. If you are in Christ, you are strong. Say this out loud, “I am strong.” The bible says in Joel 3:6, “… let the weak say, I am strong.” The Bible also says in 2 Corinthians 12:9, “…My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.” So, when the devil tells you, you are weak, just know it is time for you to have your biggest victory.

The word of God says to you in Ephesians 6:10, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.” So, every Christian is an empowered person; that means the day you got born again weakness departed from your spirit. Amen.

In Philippians 4:13, the Bible says,  “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” The word strengthens in the Greek is endunamoo¯. That means from the day you received Christ, He became your potential. Therefore, whatever is in Christ is in you because; Christ is in you.

The Bible says in Colossians 1:27, “Christ in you, the hope of glory” That means that all the fullness that is in Christ, is now in you; it means you are full of his wisdom and power. It has been proven, even in psychology that until you believe something, it will never be real to you.

Believe this truth coming to you today and begin to live your life daily in that reality.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for you have made me strong. Every form of weakness has departed from my spirit. I have been empowered by the power of the indwelling Christ in me. I am strong, the word of God abides in me, and I've overcome the wicked one.

For further study read: 
1 John 2:14, 2 Timothy 2:1.

DOING THE WORD
Live knowing that Christ is in you and be strong in the grace which He provides.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION