Monday 11 July 2016

What is your revelation?

Monday,July 11th What is your revelation? “When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?” Matthew 16:13 Religion is the worship of God based on human assumptions. Religion is also the worship of God based on human tradition or the traditions of men. From where do you get your revelation? For some people their view of God is based on what their father told them. I want you to know that the accurate view of God can only be gotten from the Word of God. What you say about God is the verbal expression of your revelation of God. Your revelation of God is what determines your attitude to life. Your attitude to life is governed by your revelation of God. Your expectations in life are also governed by your revelation of God. Psalm 27:1 says, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” David's revelation of the Lord determined His attitude to life. The reason he refused to fear and he was not afraid was because of his revelation of the Lord as the light of his salvation and the strength of his life. Psalm 23:1 says, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” David had a revelation of God which was rare in his day; he called God his shepherd. Therefore, he did not expect lack because he had a revelation of God as his shepherd. What is your revelation of God? Your revelation of God is what is deciding your attitude, your expectation and your outcomes. Therefore, if you want to change your outcomes, then get to the Word of God and get a new revelation of God. Prayer. Dear Father, open the eyes of my spiritual understanding that I might behold wondrous things out of your Word, in Jesus' Name. Amen. For further study, read: 1 Corinthians 2:7-14, 2 Corinthians 3:5-6, Ephesians 3:8-11. Doing the Word Prioritize praying in tongues; it opens you up and finetunes your heart to receive revelations from God. Bible reading for today: John chapters 1-5.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION