Thursday 7 July 2016

Go for revelation knowledge 2.

Thursday, July 7th Go for revelation knowledge 2. “…but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32b When you know God, that Knowledge empowers you. If you are struggling with spiritual weakness, get to know God and His Son Jesus Christ. That is what has got me to where I am today. Naturally, I should not be here. When I was growing up, I did not know many ministers; neither did I have any access to meet with any great man of God at that time because I did not know any of them. I only made knowing Jesus my obsession. The drive I had to know Him drove me to get a Strong's concordance and a Vine's dictionary; in them I wrote, “I want to know the Father (God) the way Jesus knew Him, and I want to know Jesus the way the Father knew Him.” And I am committed to that till this day. It was this passion that drove me on one of those days to sit down in my study for six hours, fifty-four minutes. I came out of that encounter with a book on the revelation of Jesus because I have been loading up myself on Him. How strong is your passion to know the Father and Jesus Christ? The Lord said in Jeremiah 29:13, “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jesus said in John 14:21-23, “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” Prayer. Dear Father, I ask that you give to me a revelation of who you are just like Jesus knows you and give me a revelation of Jesus just like you know Him, in Jesus' Name. Amen. For further study, read: Psalm 119:2, Isaiah 55:6, Luke 11:9-10. Doing the Word Let knowing Jesus be your obsession. Bible reading for today: Matthew chapters 11-15.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION