Friday 6 July 2012

God formed You for Redemption.


Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not,” Isa 44:2 (KJV).

God did not leave me and you in this world just to suffer. He does not want you to go through life without help. The principle is that if God formed me he will not forget me. This means that, God is mindful of me.
     Psalm 115:12  says, “The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

If God is mindful of you, it means that God thinks about you. He thinks about you to do you good. You will not be forgotten of Him. “Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.” Isaiah 44:21-22 (KJV) This means that God formed you for redemption.
It also means you are valuable to him. This is because you don’t redeem something that is invaluable. Remember that God made you. He made you just like Himself. But when Adam sinned, all of creation was lost to God. Even though He formed you and I for his dream, if we are not born again, we are outside God’s dream, we are outside God’s purpose.
So, He sent His son to redeem us so that He can restore us back to His original plan. So when you get born again, you enter into God’s original plan for your life.  When you get born again, God blots out all your past sins, and gives you a fresh start.
You were formed for redemption.  That’s why we define vision as the revelation of God’s redemptive plan and your role in it. This is because you will never truly appreciate your purpose until you know that God made you because he wanted you.
God loves you, God likes you. It is one thing to know that God loves you and another to know that he likes you. When we use the word love, when it comes to God, it is the word ‘agape’. We are talking about unconditional love, an accent of the will, it’s you loving someone irrespective of how you feel. In agape, you love whether you feel like it or not. This means that God is committed to loving us.
When we say God likes us, it means to prefer, it means to have options but you still wanted it. He saw your mistakes, yet He still wanted you, that’s unconditional love. That’s the foundation for true likeness. He had options, He could say I don’t want you anymore, I know the mistakes you are going to make, I know the sins you were going to commit. But instead, He sent His son before you were born, to die for your sins, and brought people in your path to preach to you, so that you can be saved.
Don’t ever forget this. God loves you. He likes you, and He has formed you for redemption.

Prayer.
Father I thank you for my redemption. Thank you for loving me and sending Jesus to die for me. Thank you for blotting out all my transgressions and sins. Today, I walk in the newness of life and in your purpose for my life. In Jesus Name. Amen.


Read: Isaiah 1:27, Isaiah 43:1, Isaiah 51:11, 1 Corinthians 6:20, Titus 2:13-14, 1 Peter 1:18-19.


Doing the word.
Get rid of every guilt and condemnation from your heart, for God has redeemed you with the precious blood of Christ.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION