Monday 23 July 2012

The responsibility of vision.



“Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”    Proverbs 29:18 (KJV).

What is your vision? Find it out from God. Tell Him to show you, so that you would not be stranded or lost in life.

Do you have a vision for your family?  Until you have a vision for your family, you are not ready for marriage. Without having a vision for your family, you are not going to take them anywhere. You will live an empty unfulfilling life.

Responsibility of a vision
Without a vision for your family, how are the children going to be raised? Which school are they going to attend? Personally, I had to learn certain things about schooling, because of my children. This information was meant to guide me on the decision to make concerning my children’s schooling. I did all these because I wanted to have a home where I can raise children that will inspire the world.

Some people get married without a vision for their family, only for them to start asking questions later in their marriage, wondering about what marriage should be like.

Meanwhile, one of the reasons for frustrations in many lives and in marriages is poor preparation. The quality of your preparation is what decides the quality of your future. Your preparation also decides the quality of your experience, whether in marriage or in ministry.

Don’t live an empty life like a no body. Find God’s vision for your life and live in it. As a married man you should have a vision for your family, because every child that God has given to you to bring forth into the world was brought to the world with a God-given purpose and a direction. For instance, God told me how to raise my children. So you have to pray about it, if you have not yet found it.

As a parent find out from God what your child was born to do? Find out how that child is supposed to be raised. The bible says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it” Proverbs 22:6. This means that God has ordained a course for your child to follow, but if you do not know the way the child is supposed to go, how then can you guide him in the way to go.

So, make it your responsibility, to live your life and guide your family in the light of God’s vision for their lives.

PRAYER.
Father I thank you for insight into the hidden details concerning God’s vision for my family, my marriage, my children, my spouse, and all that pertains to me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Read: Genesis 18:19, Deuteronomy 4:7, 6:7, Psalm 78:3-6, Ephesians 6:4.

DOING THE WORD.
Make it a responsibility to bring up your children and also guide your family as a whole in the way of the Lord.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION