Monday 16 July 2012

Sufficient Grace.




And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV)

You may say, “Pastor my father and my mother never married. Can I still fulfill my purpose?” Yes, He wants you to be a trophy of grace. That’s what he wants your life to be.
Someone else may say, “Pastor I was abandoned, but somebody picked me up. Can I still fulfill my purpose?” Yes, that is why He protected you from been killed. God’s purpose for your life preserved you. Have you heard Duncan Williams story? His mother was pregnant with twins, and she was bleeding. So, they said she had to abort the babies. They never knew the babies were two and they were alive, so they aborted the first one, thinking that was the only baby in her womb, because there was no scanning done to know the number of babies in her womb.  Finally the baby left in the womb grew to full term and the woman gave birth to it. That was how Duncan Williams was born into this world. His mother told him the story many years later, and said, “I would have aborted you.”
Duncan Williams said, “She couldn’t have aborted me (talking about his mother), because, God had a purpose for my life.” That’s why with all your mother went through when she was about giving birth to you, you did not die. It is because God wanted you, your purpose was so important to God, so He protected you in His grace.
Paul the apostle said in 1 Corinthians 15:10, “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”

Paul the apostle was indeed a great man of God, yet he acknowledged that he was able to accomplish all that he did by the grace of God. If we will live with that understanding, we also will produce the same results and also finish our course in the full completion of our purpose.

PRAYER.
Thank you Father because your grace is heavy upon my life. I am daily been energized by your grace. Your grace strengthens me above all my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may be manifested in me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Read: 2 Corinthians 6:1, Ephesians 3:7.

DOING THE WORD
Take advantage of God’s grace. Let it work in you to be, do and have all that God wants you to be, do and have. 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION