Thursday 29 November 2012

Receive salvation.


“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
Romans 10:9-10(KJV)

Our opening scripture shows us how to get saved. To become born again, you must confess with your mouth the Lordship of Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, when you do, you shall be saved.

Someone may read this and say, “Is that all I need to do to be saved? No, it is too simple.” But that is a lie of the devil that has been sown into that person's heart. The devil is trying to deceive you by corrupting your mind because of the simplicity that is in Christ.

A lot of people expect to work so hard before they are saved. Some others expect to fast ten days before they are saved. No. All that is not required to receive the gift of salvation. It is a gift that is been made available to you through your faith in Jesus.

Jesus Christ has already done all the work required for your salvation all you need to do right now is to reach out to Him with your faith by believing with all your heart that He already paid for all your sins in His death, and that He rose again on the third day for your justification (so that you can be made righteous, just as if you never sinned). And then if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord of your life, you shall be saved.

So, if you take the word of God as final authority, and start living in line with the word of God, you have reduced your spiritual warfare by 99.9%. Welcome into the liberty we have in Christ. God bless you.

PRAYER OF SALVATION
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study read:
Matthew 10:32, Acts 8:35-38, Romans 14:11, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Galatians 1:3-5, Ephesians 2:8-9, Philippians 2:11, Hebrews 10:23.

DOING THE WORD
 … We must hold on all the more firmly to the truths we have heard, so that we will not be carried away.
Hebrews 2:1(GNB)

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION