Monday 12 November 2012

Are you saved?


“For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.” Ephesians 5:5-6(KJV)

If you are not born again and you are reading this devotional right now, you need to receive Christ even now, because you are not fully protected if you are not in Christ. You are open to satan, and satan can ruin your life and diminish you.

It has been said that, “If you are not saved, you are not safe.” Until you receive Jesus Christ, you are not safe. This is because the word 'safe' is from the Greek word 'sozo,' which means to be rescued; it means to be brought to safety. It also means to be delivered, protected, healed, preserved, to do well and to make whole.

So, the man that is not born again has not been brought to safety. If you really want to experience genuine spiritual freedom, the first thing is to be born again, which is to receive Jesus Christ into your life right now. So, if you are not born again, pray this prayer with me right now, Say out loud “O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins.

I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal savior. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen.”

You need to know that now that you are born again, satan has no claim over your life. You are no longer under the oppression and control of satan. The Bible says in Colossians 1:12-14, “Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins.”

For further study read: 
1 Corinthians 6:9-11, Ephesians 5:8, Titus 3:5.

DOING THE WORD
Take some time to thank God for your salvation and the gift of eternal life. Thank Him for you have been brought to safety. You have been delivered, protected, healed, preserved, and made to do well.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION