Wednesday 7 November 2012

“When trouble comes …”


“… Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.” 
John 11:3(KJV).

From our opening scripture, we read the message that was sent by the sisters of Lazarus to Jesus. At this time, the family of Lazarus was experiencing their own evil day, so they called out to Jesus for help.

Another thing I want you to notice is the fact that they said, “… he whom thou lovest is sick.” From this, we see that even though Jesus loved Lazarus, he was still sick. So, the fact that a situation has gone wrong in your life does not mean that God does not love you. It just means that you have an enemy called the devil that is working against you.

In 1 Thessalonians 2:18, Paul said, “Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.” Notice that Paul wanted to go to them, but satan hindered him.

It is important that you know that there are such things as hindering spirits, and the real person hindering you is satan not human beings. In 2 Thessalonians 1:6(BBE), the Bible says, “For it is an act of righteousness on God's part to give trouble as their reward to those who are troubling you.” So, you don't have to bother yourself about human enemies, the bible says that God will reward them with trouble. Your real enemy is satan, and the Bible shows you how to deal  with him in Ephesians 6:13, “Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for I know that whatever or whosoever comes against me would fall for my sake. I thank you Father for I know that nothing can separate me from your love which is in Christ Jesus. Thank you Father for in all these things, I am more than a conqueror through Him that loved me. Amen.

For further study read: 
Romans 8:35-39, 2 Corinthians 2:14.

DOING THE WORD
No matter the challenge you may be experiencing right now, be confident in God's love towards you, and release your faith against that negative situation, by declaring the word of God against that challenge.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION