Tuesday 27 November 2012

God cares about you 1.


“But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.”
2 Corinthians 11:3(KJV)

It is clear to us from our opening scripture that those who are being deceived by satan have their minds corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

So, when you are ignorant of satan's devices according to the word of God, you become susceptible to your mind being corrupted by the craftiness of satan from the simplicity that is in Christ.  

The word simplicity from our opening scripture means, generosity and liberality. In other words, the word of God is letting you know that when satan comes to deceive you in his craftiness, he always wants to make you feel that God is not as generous and liberal as you think. He wants you to believe that God is not really concerned about you. And when you begin to believe that God is not really concerned about you, you come under pressure to perform. So, you begin to compromise, you begin to steal, you begin to do all the wrong things you must not do.

This is why the Bible tells us in 1 Peter 5:7, “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”  Therefore, do not buy into the lies and deceit of the enemy against your life, but instead cast all your cares on the Lord because He cares about your life affectionately.

In Romans 5:8, the Bible says, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Therefore, let your mind and your heart be confident in the truth that God loves you unconditionally. He is concerned about all your needs, concerns, problems, challenges and even about your sins, and He wants to help you live right.

I want you to know that God is interested about your marriage. He wants to help you have a better marriage. God is interested that you have children. He is interested that your business moves forward. But until you get a hold of these truths and have them as a conviction in your heart, you will still be vulnerable to the deceits and craftiness of satan.

CONFESSION
I believe and I declare that God has loved me with an everlasting love. He has drawn me to himself with His loving kindness towards me. I am the apple of His eyes. He cares about me and He has freely given me all things to enjoy. He will never leave me, nor forsake me. So that I may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

For further study read:
Psalm 34:15, Luke 12:30-32, Romans 8:32, Philippians 4:6.

DOING THE WORD
Dismiss all fear and doubt from your heart, for all things are yours.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION