Tuesday 6 November 2012

Be God conscious.


“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10(KJV).

Always remember that you are never without supernatural assistance, for God has said, “I am with you.” Therefore, you must become God conscious when you go through challenges.

From our opening scripture the Lord said, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee:” This means that, being God conscious is the cure for fear. Therefore, if you are going to lose your fear, you must become God conscious. And whenever you are afraid, it shows that you are self conscious.

If you are going through any form of challenge right now, I want you to know this and take this as a Word from God for you today, “Everyone who hates you will be terribly disgraced; those who attack will vanish into thin air.  You will look around for those brutal enemies, but you won't find them because they will be gone. I am the LORD your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid. I am here to help you.”
Isaiah 41:11-13(CEV).

So, you see that God has already guaranteed our victory in the Word of God. So, if you would only believe the Word of God, you will start experiencing real victory.

CONFESSION
God is in me. God is with me. God is for me. I am what God says I am. I have what God says I have. I can do what God says I can do. Greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world.
I refuse to fear because I am strong, the word of God abides in me, and I have overcome the wicked one.

For further study read: 
Joshua 1:9, Psalm 27:1-3, Isaiah 54:17, Romans 8:31,
1 John 4:4.

DOING THE WORD
Live your life conscious of the truth that God is always with you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION