Wednesday 12 August 2015

He knows how you feel.




"We don't have a priest who is out of touch with our reality. He's been through weakness and testing, experienced it all …"

Hebrews 4:15(MSG)

What is that thing that you are going through today that you feel no one understands? I will like to let you know that Jesus understands exactly what you are going through because He has been there Himself. Surprised?

I want you to understand that God became flesh (Jesus) to be able to feel what you feel. There is no way you feel in your flesh that God does not understand. John 1:14 says, "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

Do you feel rejected? He understands what it means to be rejected. The Bible says in Isaiah 53:3 (AMP), "He was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have any esteem for Him."

Therefore, you can tell Him how you feel and He understands perfectly. He can heal you of every pain, either from sickness or rejection and strengthen you over every weakness and grief because He has been there. He overcame every pain, sickness, weakness, grief, etc. so He can empower you to do the same. Receive grace from Him today.

Prayer.

Father of mercies, I come before you just as I am. You know my pains, hurts and weaknesses. Your Word says, "let the weak say I am strong." I declare according to your Word that I am strong. The Word of God abides in me and I have overcome the wicked one, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, Hebrews 2:14-17.

Doing the Word

Be quick to receive His grace whenever you need it.

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION