Monday 31 August 2015

Ready to forgive.

"For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee."

Psalm 86:5

God is always ready to forgive. You may say, "Pastor you do not know what I have done." He is ready right now to forgive you.

A young man went to a great Man of God and asked, "Can God forgive every sin?" He answered, "Yes." Then he asked another question, "Can God forgive murder?" and He replied, "Yes." There are some people who are suffering from the guilt of a sin they committed in the past. It could be an abortion or something very wrong which you did. Yes, what you did was wrong, but God is still ready to forgive you.

He is plenteous in mercy to all that call upon Him. Call upon Him today no matter how bad you think you are. He knows what you have done. He wants to help you come out of it. I will like to show you how.

The Bible says in Romans 10:9-13, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

If you will like to make Jesus the Lord of your life or recommit your life to God, I will like you to pray the prayer of salvation below:

Prayer of Salvation.

"O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen."

For further study read:

Isaiah 55:7, Jeremiah 50:20, Daniel 9:9, Micah 7:18.

Doing the Word.

Thank the Lord for His grace and mercy that has brought us salvation.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION