Monday 24 August 2015

Guided by mercy 2.

"Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation."

Exodus 15:13

As a child of God, always expect to be led by God's mercy. There are some Christians who still wonder if they can be led by the Spirit. Yes, you can be led by God's Spirit because He has redeemed you in His mercy and he lives in you as a child of God. So expect to be led.

The New Living Translation puts it this way, "With your unfailing love you lead the people you have redeemed, …" I want you to make this declaration; "In the Name of Jesus, because I am redeemed, by faith in the mercy of God I declare that from today, the voice of God shall be clear to me. I shall be led by the Spirit of God at all times. Amen."

God guides us in His kindness. Divine guidance is your right as a child of God. God the Father loves to guide His children. Divine guidance is a redemptive right. Do not be afraid to ask God to lead you. Expect Him to guide you because He loves you.

Guidance is an act of love. Correction is an act of love. Expect God to guide you throughout this year and always. Isaiah 30:21 says, "And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left."

Prayer.

Father of mercies, I ask that you teach me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto your wisdom in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Isaiah 58:11, Psalm 143:8-10, Psalm 32:8.

Doing the Word

Follow the promptings of your spirit.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION