Saturday 22 August 2015

Spared from evil.

"Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;"

Psalm 103:4

Personally, I have never had an accident, and I will never have one. One rhema for my safety is our opening scripture. I have been redeemed from destruction.

On the authority of this rhema, I declare to you today that your life has been redeemed from destruction, and you are crowned with lovingkindness and tender mercies. There shall be no accidents for you anymore in Jesus Name.

Galatians 1:3-4 says, "Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:" If you are a child of God reading this today, I will like you to declare "I am delivered from this present evil world. I am delivered from all evil. I am spared from wrath. I will never have an accident. I am always safe."

May it be unto you as you have said. Let your heart be at rest knowing that no evil shall befall you neither shall any plague come near your dwelling all the remaining days of your life in Jesus Name.

Confession.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare by faith that because I have found mercy and grace in the sight of God, I am spared from all evil. In my life, home, city, state, nation I declare that there is peace. Amen.

For further study read:

Psalm 34:22, Psalm 56:13, Psalm 116:8.

Doing the Word

Declare Deuteronomy 28:3-10 over you and your household.

 

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION