Wednesday 26 August 2015

Mercy for your household.

"But we believe that we are saved through the grace (the undeserved favor and mercy) of the Lord Jesus, just as they [are]."

Acts 15:11

Today, I pray over you and your household, whatever you may be suffering in your generations, by the mercy of God, you and your house have escaped in the Name of Jesus.

God is with you. Therefore, no man can stop you. Mercy is a family thing. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE SPARED FROM ALL EVIL THIS YEAR. There is a household blessing for those under this commission. If you are under this commission, I speak that household blessing over you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Just as Lot was rescued from destruction because he was connected with Abraham, your family members will always be rescued from danger in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Joshua 2:1-24 and Joshua 6:17-25 show that mercy is for households just as judgment is also for households. But for those who have believed in Jesus Christ, mercy is all they are going to see.

Just as no sword or harm touched David, there shall no harm touch you. 2 Samuel 22:48-51 says, "It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me, And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name. He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore."

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you for your mercy preserves me and every member of my household from all evil in the remaining part of this year and beyond in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Joshua 2:1-24, Joshua 6:17-25.

Doing the Word

Always speak safety.

 

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION