Sunday 23 August 2015

Guided by mercy 1

"And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth: I being in the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren." Genesis 24:27

Our opening scripture was the thanksgiving of Abraham's steward who was sent to go and look for a wife for Isaac. Abraham had prayed that God should send his angel ahead of his steward to help him get a wife for Isaac and he got one. That was when he began to speak the words in our opening scripture.



He was thanking God who had not left his master destitute of His mercy and his truth: he recognized that it was because of the mercy of God he was led to the house of his master's brethren. I want you to notice that God guides us in the way we ought to go because of His mercy.

As a child of God, recognize that you are led forth by mercy. Therefore, as Abraham's seed, I declare that for every one who is seeking for a wife or husband in this season, may the Lord lead you to your appointed one in the Name of Jesus.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you for I am led forth by your mercy concerning all my life endeavors. I will be at the right place at the right time, taking paths that you have ordained for me in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Genesis 24:48, Proverbs 3:6, Proverbs 4:11-12.

Doing the Word

Trust the Lord for guidance.

 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION