Friday 14 August 2015

He identifies with you.

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

Matthew 25:40

You need to understand today that whatever anyone does to you as a child of God, He is doing it to Jesus. Also, whatsoever you do to any child of God, you are doing it to Jesus. He is so identified with us. Learn to be conscious of this reality. When you are conscious of this truth, your attitude towards other believers will be totally different. You will treat them with greater value.

When Saul in Acts 9 was persecuting the Christians, the Lord Jesus appeared to him on the way to Damascus and said to him, "…Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: …" Acts 9:4-5. Literally, Saul was not persecuting Jesus. He may had thought he was persecuting the Christians but Jesus said to him, "why are you persecuting me." This shows us that Jesus felt what the people were feeling.

Zachariah 2:8 says, "For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye." This is how dear and special you are to the Lord so that He calls you the apple of His eyes.

Prayer.

Dear Father, I thank you for I am the apple of your eyes. Thank you for your love and kindness lavished on me. Teach me to see others the way you see them and to love them the way you do in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:

Ephesians 5:30, 1 Corinthians 12:12-27, Psalm 17:8

Doing the Word.

Treat every member of the Body of Christ with honour.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION