Thursday 13 August 2015

He knows how you feel 2.

"Jesus understands every weakness of ours, because he was tempted in every way that we are. But he did not sin! So whenever we are in need, we should come bravely before the throne of our merciful God. There we will be treated with undeserved kindness, and we will find help."

Hebrews 4:15-16(CEV)

Yesterday we began to look at the reality that Jesus is able to feel exactly how we feel when we are going through challenges or when we are tempted in life. He went through it all, yet, He did not sin. He is the perfect High Priest who is ever ready to supply us with grace for every time of need.

Therefore no matter what your experience in life is today, I encourage you to come boldly to the throne of our merciful God and you will find grace to help for every need.

For instance have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted? Jesus knows exactly how you feel because He was betrayed by a close disciple. The scripture speaking of His betrayal puts it this way in Psalm 41:9, "Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me." So, if you are suffering the pain of being betrayed today by someone you trusted, I encourage you to turn to Jesus now and receive grace to overcome that pain and let Him heal that broken heart.

Confession.

In the Name of Jesus, I declare according to the Word of God that whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world, this is the victory that overcomes the world even my faith. By my faith I receive grace to live the victorious life 24 hours a day, everyday of my life. God's ability is at work in me for victory in every sphere of my existence. Amen.

For further study read:

Hebrews 2:10-11, Hebrews 2:18, Jude 1:24.

Doing the Word.

Do not give in to the negative pressures from your emotions, be strengthened by His grace.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION