Wednesday 29 August 2012

Faith speaks.



“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.”              
2 Corinthians 4:13. 

From our opening scripture, we see that faith speaks. Faith has a voice. In other words, your faith can be heard from what you say. So by just hearing someone speak, you can be able to tell whether they had faith or not. If someone says, “I really believed that God was going to do it, but I don’t know why He didn’t do it eventually.” His words show he didn’t believe. Because if he believed, he will not say he didn’t know why God did not do it.


Believing is not trying God; a lot of people are trying God. The only time God permits us to try Him is in money matters. Malachi 3:10(CEV) says, “I am the LORD All-Powerful, and I challenge you to put me to the test. Bring the entire ten percent into the storehouse, so there will be food in my house. Then I will open the windows of heaven and flood you with blessing after blessing.”

So, how do I get my faith to work? You start by getting the word into your spirit. You do that by hearing the word and listening to the message. The bible says in Romans 10:17, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” In other words, what we hear repeatedly, we will eventually believe. That is, “What I keep on hearing, I will become convinced about.” You don’t believe something because it is true; you believed it because you kept hearing it over and over again.

Another reason why you believe is because you have faith in the integrity of the speaker. For instance, if they had taught you in school that the earth was flat, you would have believed it. Why? Because you had faith in your teacher. Whatever they taught you was right. Now that you are born again, you must receive the word of God in the same way, having faith in the integrity of the word of God. Numbers 23:19 says, “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”

So, keep on hearing the word of God, let it get into your system richly. The bible says in Colossians 3:16, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly …” when you are full of the word of God like that, it won’t be long before it will begin to come out of your mouth. Matthew 12:34 “… for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” So, fill yourself with the word of God, and keep making your confessions. As you do, your life will be always fruitful and productive. Filled with all good things.

CONFESSION
I declare that I am fruitful and productive in every good work because the Word of God is dominating me. The Word of God is renewing my mind, it is transforming my inward man and I am been changed into the image that I see in the Word.

Romans 10:8-10, Deuteronomy 30:14

DOING THE WORD
Until you speak your believing, you don’t really believe.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION