Wednesday 22 August 2012

Refuse to fear.



"For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.”                                                  
 Job 3:25


From our opening scripture we can see that fear is an enemy to faith. Fear is what opens our lives up to the enemy. Imagine Job saying, “And my worst fears have all come true.” Job 3:25 (CEV). What is fear? Fear is confidence in the enemy's power to harm you.

Job went on to say in verse 25 of Job 3 that, “I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came." All the while he was protected, yet because of his fear, he broke the hedge of protection around him.

I want you to see the testimony of satan about Job in Job 1:9, "Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side...?"  If only job knew how protected he was, he would not have been living his life in fear. Same thing with you, if you could only see into the realm of the spirit and see God’s hedge over you and your family, you would stop been afraid. God’s hedge is all around you. So, stop the fear, stop the worry, and stop imagining evil happening to you or around you. Stop making the wrong confessions, because you are fully protected by God Himself. Those wrong imaginations are satan’s tool to keep you in bondage to fear, which breaks God’s hedge over your life.

Observe carefully again Job 3:26, Job said, "I was not in safety, neither had I rest, neither was I quiet; yet trouble came." Job was restless. He said he was not quiet; that means he was saying it all the time. And his words came to pass. What do you see? What do you say? If they are the wrong words, you had better change it, otherwise they would come to pass.

PRAYER
Father, I thank you because I know that I am fully protected by you from all evil and attacks of the enemy against my life. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Proverbs 18:21, Deuteronomy 30:19, Proverbs 12:28.

DOING THE WORD
Be conscious of the fact that your words are not mere words, but they are a prophecy of your future.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION