Monday 27 August 2012

Great Faith 2.




“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6

God is saying that a life of intimacy with me is impossible without faith. Your walk of faith today reveals what your future is going to look like. I can predict your future by looking at your faith. If I talk with you, I can predict your future. A lot of people wonder why their lives are not going the way they thought it should go. Your life will only go the way you said it should go, because it is in your mouth. The bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

Learn to put the word of God in your mouth, by talking the word of God all the time. The Word of God is life. Jesus said in John 6:63, “… the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” Therefore, God’s word has the ability to give life to whatever situation you direct it to. Do you know that the word of God directed to a sick person can heal that person? This is why the centurion that came to Jesus, whose servant was sick, told Jesus, “… speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Matthew 8:8. Then Jesus spoke the word and the centurion’s servant was healed that same hour. But Jesus could have gone to the centurion’s house, and it would have taken a longer time to heal the man. This means that faith gives speed. So, what is that situation that is giving you challenges, use the word and go to rest.

Have you come to that point where the word only is enough for you? The Roman Centurion had faith in the words of Jesus. He took Jesus at His word, and the servant was healed that selfsame hour. That is great faith! Great faith takes God at His word. Great faith says, “Has God said it? I believe it, and I count it done in my life. That’s Great Faith!

CONFESSION
I believe and therefore have I spoken. I declare that my path is the path of the Just, and it is shining more and more unto the perfect day. I do not get sick. I do not fail. There is no disadvantage in my life because the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Amen.

Proverbs 12:18, Proverbs 15:4, Proverbs 16:24.

DOING THE WORD
Rest in the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION