Saturday 18 August 2012

Prayer activates angels.




"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,"                                                                  
Luke 1:26.

I want you to notice here that God sends angels in answer to prayer.

      Daniel 9:21-23 says, "Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation. And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth...,"

As soon as the man started praying, God spoke. (Daniel 9:2-3). So, as Daniel brought the word back to God, God released an angel. That means when we pray with faith in God, God responds by sending an angel "...and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision." (Daniel 9:23)

Are you aware that you are greatly loved by God? Knowing this will give you confidence in prayer. A lot of times, why we are not confident in prayer is because we are not convinced we are greatly loved by God. And if Satan can convince you that you are not loved by God, not very long you will doubt everything. 

In Daniel 10:11, we see that an angel was dispatched to Daniel as a result of his prayer. So, anytime you are praying, an angel is dispatched. When the angel came to Daniel, in answer to his prayer, he said,"… O Daniel, a man greatly beloved" Do you know that God loves you in the same way, and He enjoys answering your prayer? In Ephesians 1:6, the bible lets you know that you have been accepted in the beloved. Therefore, because you are the beloved of God, you are always safe. Because you are beloved of the Lord, you know that all things will certainly work together for your good. Therefore, remain conscious of God’s love and know that as you pray, angels are assigned to work things out for your well being.

PRAYER
Father, I thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for always answering my prayers always. I know that all things are working together for my good even as ministering spirits are assigned even now to meet my every demand. In Jesus Name. Amen.


Luke 1:19, Hebrews 1:14, Psalm 103:20, Daniel 3:28, Psalm 34:7, Daniel 6:22.

DOING THE WORD
Be conscious of the ministry of angels around you. Start using your angels. They are there to minister to you. 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION