Friday 31 August 2012

Jesus response to faith.



“… My daughter is about to die! Please come and touch her, so she will get well and live. Jesus went with Jairus. Many people followed along and kept crowding around.”  
Mark 5:23-24(CEV)

From our opening scripture, you will notice that one of the reasons Jesus followed Jairus is because the man had faith. This means that Jesus responds to faith.


If you study through the word, you will find out that every one that was healed by Jesus, got their healing as a response from their faith in Him. In Matthew 9:27-30, “Two blind men came to Jesus desiring to be healed by Him. He asked them, “Do you believe am able to do this? Yes Lord they answered and He touched them.” Know for sure that God wants to heal you. The word of God already says in 3 John 2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” The question really is, “do you have faith in His willingness and in His ability to heal you?”

For some people, it is after they have tried every other thing and could not be cured, that is when they remember or hear about Jesus. They are like the woman with the issue of blood. The bible tells us about her in Mark 5:25, “And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.”

Under the Jewish law, when a woman is in her cyclic period, she is unclean. Worse still, if she is hemorrhaging, she shouldn’t touch anybody. Now, for her to come out in her uncleanness and begin to make everybody else unclean, she should be stoned to death. So, why was she willing to take such a risk? Her faith was in operation. She knows she was going to be healed. So, in faith she set a time for her healing. She said, if I should touch the hem of His garment I shall be made whole. She decided the way she would be healed by her faith. So, the moment she touched Him, she was healed. You can do the same today if you desire to be healed and you will get the same results because God is no respecter of persons. (Acts 10:34).

PRAYER
Father, I acknowledge that your Power is always available for my good. Today, I release my faith in your willingness to make me whole I every area of my life. I receive wholeness in Jesus Name. Amen.

Mark 5:34-43.

DOING THE WORD
Act out your faith and go ahead and do what you could not do before.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION