Sunday 5 August 2012

The Power of words.





 "And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it."        Mark 11:13-14. (KJV)

Notice that Jesus was not praying when He cursed the fig tree, He just spoke and those words came to pass even as He said. This same principle still works in our lives today. Therefore, you must be mindful of the word that comes out your mouth, because you are creating what you are saying.



Knowing the power of words is what will give you confidence when you pray, because you would know that your words in prayer worked, because you know that there is power in your words.



The bible says in verse 20 of Mark 11, "And in the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots." This means that our words spoken in faith deals with the root cause of every issue we are dealing with.



Words are so important. For instance, when you got born again, you made declarations with your words, asking Jesus to come into your heart. If there were no power in your words, you would not have been saved and changed like you are today. Same thing with marriage. When the couple comes to the altar, all they say is words to each other. They make their vows to one another with words. Then, because of those words, they become man and wife. They are supernaturally joined forever with words.



It matters what you say. Don't just open your mouth and call your life a useless life. Don't do that, it will negatively program you. It can also stop money from coming to you. Life is governed by words. Creation is governed by words. For instance, God said, in Genesis 1:11, "Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so." That word God spoke over six thousand years ago is still at work today. This is because when you cut the grass, it still grows back up again.



So, start now and start speaking the right words about yourself and your future, for as you do, you are creating the right force field around yourself. Start saying words like, "I will never have an accident in my life." "Money comes to me easily and by free course." "In my life, there shall be no lack." As you keep on speaking like that, you would set those streams working, attracting wealth from everywhere.

CONFESSION
I declare by faith as a child of God, that no evil shall befall me. In my path there shall be no death. Money cometh to me easily and by free course. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage. All my needs are supernaturally met. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. My family is blessed, my children are blessed, I am blessed. My ideas are blessed. God has strategically positioned me for productivity and increase in Jesus Name.

Isaiah 57:19, Mark 11:23, Romans 10:9-10.

DOING THE WORD
Maintain your confessions in line with the word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION