Tuesday 14 August 2012

You have what you say.



  
      "...For verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."  Matthew 17:20.

What I say reveals the level of my faith. Your confession is always an indication of the level of your faith. What you are saying reveals what you believe. You speak what you believe. The Bible says, "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." Matthew 12:34. So, every time you open your mouth, you are saying what you believe. You are saying what you believe about yourself, what you believe about your future, what you believe about your capabilities, what you believe about your finances. And don't forget, the Bible says in Mark 11:23, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
 
      In other words, there is nobody stopping your progress, but your words. When you said you couldn't do it, you lost the ability to do it. Why? Because you have whatsoever you say. But when you say you will get it, you got the ability to get it. Why? This is the victory that overcomes the word even our faith. (1 John 5:4)

      The word victory is the word 'nike.' It means, ‘the means of victory,’ ‘the instrument of victory.’ So, now you can live a life for victory. Victory in your health, victory in your finances, victory in your marriage, victory in raising your children, victory in every area of your life! Always remember that you have been called into a life of victory. Maintain your faith and always make sure that your confessions are always in agreement with your faith. So, instead of focusing on the problem, just feed your faith. Then with your words you can change the situation.

CONFESSION
I have victory in Christ. My words are filled with God’s ability to produce what they talk about. Therefore, I speak peace into every area of my life, and I declare that it is well with me and all that has to do with me. God’s ability is at work in me, energizing me to make supernatural progress, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Mark 9:23, 2 Chronicles 20:20, Psalm 62:8, John 14:1

DOING THE WORD
Feed your faith by hearing the word over and over again.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION