Friday 3 August 2012

Be Supply conscious.




      "My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing."

James 1:2-4.

From our opening scripture, we can see that we should expect trials to come to our faith to test our faith.

Secondly, when you are operating by faith, you must always learn to acknowledge God as your source for all things. James 1: 5 says, " If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him." 1 Timothy 6: 17 says, "Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust inuncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;" So, there is nothing we need that is not available in God.

The bible says in Philippians 4:19, "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." The word 'needs' also means 'demands'. In other words, he is saying that God would supply all your demands, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. You have to understand that this was a prayer by Paul for the Philippian Church because of their giving. (Philippians 4:15-20)

So, for me to provoke divine supply, I have to sow my seeds in faith and then keep my confessions consistent with the Word of God. That is why you may pray about something and your situation does not change, because your confession afterwards is negative. So, the next time you pray or sow your seed, make sure your confessions afterwards do not negate your prayers or your seed sown. This is because you can only put a demand on God’s supply by your confessions.

PRAYER
Father, I thank you for showing me through your word, how to provoke divine supply in my life.
I acknowledge you as my source for all things. I will not lack, I will not fail and I will continue to make unending progress in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Reading: Proverbs 3:9-10, Malachi 3:10, 2 Corinthians 9:6-8, 1 Chronicles 29:12-14.

DOING THE WORD
Make your confessions and your demands based on what you want to see in your life, and don’t contradict your confessions afterwards. Guard your heart and your mouth.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION