Monday 6 August 2012

Speak the Word.




“And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:3.(KJV)

What you say, is what you will see. This means that you can change what you see around you, and what you do not want by your words. When God saw darkness, He said, let there be light, and there was light (Genesis 1:3). Do not discourse your problems, speak what you want to see, and it will manifest.

Your life is a reflection of your words, because the bible says in, Matthew 12:34, "… For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." In other words, God is not just trying to change your words; He wants to change what is in your heart. So, if I am going to change my words, I am going to have to change what is in my heart.

Matthew 12:35 says, "A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things." The word ‘things’ in this scripture refer to ‘words.’ The bible calls what is in the heart of the good man treasures. So, what have you stored up in your heart?

The word lets us know how to store up the right treasures in our heart. He says in Proverbs 4:20-21, "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart." Therefore, if I am going to get the word into the midst of my heart as the word says, then, I will have to give special attention to the word, by reading, hearing and speaking.

Make room for the word of God in your life. Buy those messages that will stir up your faith and listen to them again and again. Hear those words, and let those words of faith build your up. Then at that point, your words will change.

PRAYER
Father, I speak life, prosperity and health into every area of my life. As I give attention to the Word by reading, hearing and speaking, may that Word produce what it talks about in me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Colossians 3:16, Deuteronomy 6:6-9, John 15:7, Proverbs 16:21-23, Ephesians 4:29.

DOING THE WORD
Always let your words be consistent with the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION