Saturday 24 May 2014

Do the word

“He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.”           
John 14:21(KJV)
     
Every instruction in the Word of God is a command. A command is a non negotiable obligation. Therefore, when ever you are studying the Word of God and you come across  any instruction from God, know that you are under obligation to do it.

Why is this important? Jesus said in our opening scripture that he that keeps the commandments(Word), will be loved of the Father and He will manifest Himself to that one, in other words, He will have revelations and experience divine manifestations in his life.

That is why I have revelations, because whatever I find written in the Word of God, I do it. This is because I have learnt that as I keep on doing the Word of God, I will be getting privileged revelations from God's Word. As a result God has given me a mouth and a wisdom which no adversary can gain say or resist. Why? It is because of the fact that anything I see in the Word I do it.

Therefore I encourage you today to make doing the Word of God your obsession because as you do, Jesus will begin to manifest himself to you and give you privileged  revelations from the Word of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you because your Word is producing in my life what it talks about and the blessing of the doer of the Word is evident in my life even as I do the Word always in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
John 14:23-24, John15:14, Luke 11:28, 1 John 5:3.

DOING THE WORD
Be quick to do the Word, practice what you hear.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION