Tuesday 20 May 2014

Our constitution.

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.” 
Luke 4:4(KJV)

The Bible is our constitution. That is why you can quote from section Luke, subsection 10 article 19, which says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” This authenticates your authority.

So, whenever you are reading the Bible, whatever good thing contained in it is your legal right. I will like you to make this declaration, say, “whatever I see in the Bible as a right or privilege, is my legal right.”

This means that when you read Mark 16:15 that says, “…In my name shall they cast out devils; …” You know that it is your legal right revealed to you. So the moment you stand before a devil and you say, “In the Name of Jesus come out.”  The devils knows what you are talking about. You are saying in the authority of Jesus, devil come out.

It is so important that you understand your authority in Christ and how to function in it with confidence. Jesus understood the authority He had received from His Father because He said “I am come in my Father's name, …” John 5:43. That means He came in His Father's authority. And the Bible says in Luke 4:36 “And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with authority and power he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.”

You also can command obedience in the Name of Jesus.

Confession.
I understand authority. When I talk to devils, when I talk to situations in the Name of Jesus they obey me because I have the legal right to command and enforce obedience in Jesus Name. Amen.

for further study read: 
Luke 4:8, Luke 4:10,  John 10:34-35.

Doing the Word.
Command obedience in the Name of Jesus with confidence

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION