Thursday 22 May 2014

Have Confidence in the Name 2

“And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”          John 14:13(KJV)

Do you know that whenever you make a demand in the Name of Jesus, God's glory is at stake? This is why Jesus said in our opening scripture, whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, in other words, Jesus was saying that whatsoever you ask in my name I will make it happen. Why? “… that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”

Therefore if Jesus said what He meant, and meant what He said, it means that whatsoever you demand in His Name shall be done unto you for the glory of God. Notice that Jesus did not say I will do it after you have fasted long enough. No.

I believe in fasting and I fast, but if your faith is in your fasting and not in the power vested in the Name of Jesus, it means you will not be willing to pray when an emergency comes up. When you are faced with an emergency case, what will you do? Is it that moment you will start fasting and praying? That is the moment for you to exercise your confidence in God and His Word by using the Name of Jesus to change that situation and it shall be done. Why? It is because you know Jesus is committed to bringing to pass whatsoever you demand in His Name, so that the Father may be glorified.

CONFESSION
I refuse to fear or worry concerning tomorrow or whatever challenge that life brings my way. I am confident knowing that in the Name of Jesus I can change things in my favour.

For further study read:
Acts 9:32-42.

DOING THE WORD
Use the Name of Jesus to change any unpleasant circumstance or challenge that comes against you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION