Thursday 22 May 2014

Your revelation determines your limits.

“For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” 
Luke 19:10(KJV)

When you know what Jesus has done for you, and when you understand the cross, serving Christ becomes easy. I heard about the Moravians who were praying passionately for the world to be saved. Then they began going for evangelism. They went out to reach out to others based on the revelation that Jesus died for all men, and to win souls was to bring to Jesus the rewards of His sufferings. Their revelation was what motivated them to reach out to the unsaved with the gospel.

Therefore, it reveals to us that your behaviour is a reflection of your revelation. This is because every man is limited by what he knows.

For instance, I know that my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus according to Philippians 4:19. Therefore by this knowledge, I know that whenever I do God's will, God will pay the bills. This is why I encourage you today to get revelations from the scriptures because when you do, your behaviour will change and your struggles will be no more. You will be empowered to live the limitless life according to your revelation.

PRAYER
 Dear Father I thank you because every form of limitation is removed from my belief system because you have filled me with the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Colossians 1:9-11, Ephesians 1:15-20, Ephesians 3:14-19, Philippians 1:9-11.

DOING THE WORD
Consciously live your life based on the revelation of God's Word you know.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION