Thursday 22 May 2014

God is with you

“… I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” 
Matthew 28:20(KJV)

When Jerry Savelle came to Africa to pioneer churches, in one of those villages he was pioneering a church, there was a particular witch doctor who used to trouble him by throwing stones on his roof and lizards on his bed.

Then, one day while he was in church preaching, the witch doctor came into the service, everyone was surprised to see him in church because they all knew who he was. When Jerry Savelle later asked the witch doctor why he came to church,  the man said he came because every time Jerry Savelle walked towards him,
the evil spirit that works with him leaves.

I want you to understand that Jerry Savelle did not even know that this was going on every time he walked towards the witch doctor until he was told by the witch doctor. In the same way, you may not even know what is happening when you walk towards some of those wicked people around you. The Bible says in Psalm 68:2, “As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.”

Be conscious and know that the wicked cannot stand against the power and the presence of God in your life, but if you walk in fear, your fear will empower them against you. This is because what you fear is what will come upon you (See Job 3:5). So do not live your life in fear, be confident and know that the presence of God is in you, with you, and around you, twenty four hours a day everyday of your life. Praise God.          

CONFESSION
God is in me, God is with me, God is for me, God is around me, and I dwell in God, therefore the presence of God is always with me and goes with me to every where that I go, all those that have risen up against me, they will stumble and fall because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

For further study read:
 Joshua 1:5, Psalm 46:7, Isaiah 8:8-10, Isaiah 41:10,
Acts 18:10, 2 Timothy 4:17,  Revelation 22:21.

DOING THE WORD
Rejoice because you have the victory.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION