Tuesday 20 May 2014

Authority in His Name 3.

“Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.” 
Acts 15:14 (KJV)

Our opening scripture lets us know that God has chosen us to represent him. Those of us who believe in Jesus has been specially chosen by the Father, to bare His authority, His character and His power.

Therefore child of God I want you to know that God has delegated to you the right to use the Name of Jesus. You have the right to command and enforce obedience whenever you use the Name of Jesus.

This was the understanding that Peter had which gave him the result he had in Acts 3:6, Peter said to the lame man, “… Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Then the Bible records what Peter did next which shows us his confidence in the Name of Jesus in Acts 3:7-8, “And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and  leaping, and praising God.”

You too have the capacity to do the same and enforce obedience in the Name of Jesus because according to the scripture in Acts 10:34, “…God is no respecter of persons:”

Confession.
I am a believer and not a doubter, therefore I declare that in the authority of the Name of Jesus, nothing shall be impossible unto me, and I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

For further study read: 
Acts 4:9-13, Acts 4:29-31.

Doing the Word
Stand against every challenge and difficulty in the Name of Jesus.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION