Sunday 25 May 2014

A God-carrier

“But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” 
1 Corinthians 1:17(KJV)

Do you know that now as a born again child of God, you are the carrier of God's divine presence. We no longer need to carry around with us the physical representation of the ark in the Old Testament as they did everywhere with us today.

In the Old Testament the ten commandments which was the law of God was kept in the ark. Today in the New Testament, the law of God which is the Word of God is kept in our hearts. The Bible says in Hebrews 8:10, “For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:”

The ark also symbolized the presence of God with them. Today in the New Testament, the Bible calls us the temple of the living God according to 2 Corinthians 6:16, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Therefore, I encourage you to walk with this consciousness everyday of your life because you are the temple of the living God and a carrier of God's presence everywhere you go. This is indeed a great privilege we have in the New Testament.

CONFESSION
 In the Name of Jesus I declare that I am holy and sanctified unto God because I am the temple of the Holy Spirit who lives in me. I have been joined to the Lord, therefore I am one Spirit with Him. God dwells in me and He is glorified in my body and in my spirit. Amen.

For further study read:
Jeremiah 3:15-16, John 17:21-23, 1 Corinthians 3:16-17, Romans 9:26.

DOING THE WORD
Let your daily life be a sacrifice to God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION