Thursday 22 May 2014

Seek Him early.

“A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour?...” 
Malachi 1:6(KJV)

Our opening scripture shows that worship deals primarily with honour. Do you honour the time you set to meet with God. Do you take the time for service in chruch seriously knowing that it is an appointment with your Heavenly Father who you honour? Do you plan to go early for meetings with your Father? Or you do not see it that way, so you go late for services and meetings with God always. If you had a meeting with the Governor, you know you will plan to be there early. How much more an appointment with your Heavenly Father?

I remember one time I was going for a meeting and I was getting late, so I started running. When the security man saw me, he asked, “why are you running?” I answered, “it is because I am late for the service.” Why was I running? I highly regard every appointment I have with the Father. What about you, is that your attitude to the Father?

PRAYER
 Dear Father I ask that you stir up in my heart a fresh fire and passion for you and the things of the kingdom so that I will always offer acceptable worship to you always in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Psalm 63:1-2, Psalm 84:2, Psalm 84:10, Proverbs 8:17.

DOING THE WORD
Be punctual for services and meetings with God in church or your personal time with the Lord. It's a proof of honour.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION