Friday 30 May 2014

Worship the Name

“All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.” 
Psalm 86:9(KJV)

Whenever we sing about the Name, we release the anointing. In Songs of Solomon 1:3, the Bible says, “… thy name is as ointment poured forth,…” so every time we sing about the Name of Jesus we release the anointing. And I have observed that healing ministers always sing songs about Jesus in their healing meetings and crusades.

I remember when the Lord was teaching me about healing in 2002, He said, “when you organise healing meetings, sing about my Name and my anointing will be released. Then the sick will be healed, and when they are healed, sing about the Lamb.” The Lord taught me that when I sing about the Lamb, I remind Him about His sacrifice, because that healing was what He sacrificed for.

Psalm 86:10-12 says, “For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.”        

PRAYER
 Dear Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus. I ask that as I worship that Name today, let miracles happen, let burdens be removed and yokes destroyed by the anointing in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Isaiah 24:15, Romans 15:9, 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12

DOING THE WORD
Sing praises to the Name.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION