Tuesday 20 May 2014

What are you saying? 1

“I create the fruit of the lips; …” 
Isaiah 57:19(KJV)        

Do you know that it is what you are saying that God is going to create for you? He has given you the authority to determine whatsoever you want with your mouth. Your mouth can hinder what God seeks to do in your life and your mouth could also release you into what God has ordained to happen in your life.

For instance, when God was bringing the children of Israel from Egypt to the promised land, most of them kept on confessing that they were going to die in the wilderness. They even accused God of bringing them into the wilderness to kill them.  As a result of their confession that they were going to die in the wilderness, God said to them in Numbers 14:27-30, “How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me. Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward, which have murmured against me, Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.”

Yes they died in the wilderness as they had always confessed, but it was not God's will for them to die there. His will was to bring them into the promised land, but they died in the wilderness because man refused to agree with God. So no matter what God has determined for your life, if you are standing against it with your words, you will not see it happen.

Confession.
 In the Name of Jesus I declare that God's Word to me is true. No matter how I feel, no matter what I see, no matter what I hear. I choose to believe the Word of God. His Word is perfect, all His ways are just and He is ever faithful and true to me. There shall not fail any of His good word to me. I believe that it shall be unto me as He had said. Amen.

For further study read: 
Jeremiah 1:4-9, Numbers 22:38.

Doing the Word
Always keep your confessions in line with the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION