Thursday 22 May 2014

You are a living temple 2.

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” 
1 Corinthians 6:19(KJV)

Today I will like you to make this declaration, say; “My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.” If your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit it means that everywhere you go, the Holy Spirit is there. Make no mistakes about this truth; there is only one Holy Spirit.

There are some Christians who think that they have the little Holy Spirit in them and maybe their Pastor have more Holy Spirit in him. No, that is not true because there is only one Holy Spirit. Though the Holy Spirit may express Himself through one person than the other, but the truth remains that there is only one Holy Spirit. See 2 Corinthians 12:18, Ephesians 4:4.

Please make this confession, say; “The Holy Spirit is always living in me, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, I carry the presence of God inside of me everyday.”  When you live with this understanding, you will know that whenever you are traveling, God is going in you. Therefore when you pray, pray with confidence knowing that the Father is going with you and in you everywhere you go because you are the temple of the Holy Spirit who lives in you.

CONFESSION
Wherever I am, the Holy Spirit is there. I carry God in me because I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. God owns my spirit. God owns my body. God owns my soul. God owns my mind. Praise God.

For further study read:
2 Corinthians 6:16, Ephesians 2:21-22, 1 Peter 2:5.

DOING THE WORD
Fear not, you are not alone. God is in you and with you always.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION