Tuesday 20 May 2014

Start Reigning 2.

“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”  
Revelations 5:10(KJV)  

Our opening scripture reveals to us that we have been made kings and priests unto God. This means that you are a priest, but you are also a king unto God. We are priest because we have been called of God to offer up spiritual sacrifices to the Father. As kings we reign over territories by exerting our authority, sovereignty and dominion given to us in Christ for the furtherance of the kingdom of God on the earth.
Jesus said in Matthew 16:18, “… I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” This reveals to us that the authority that we have in Christ cannot be overpowered by any other force. We have absolute jurisdiction and authority over all the cohorts of hell by the authority that has been vested in us in Christ.

In 1 John 4:4 the Bible says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Therefore, because you know that the greater One lives in you and you have overcome the world, I encourage  you to do what the Bible says in Ephesians 6:10, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the  power of his might.” Do not be subservient to anything. God has given you the authority and the ability in Christ to change anything that you do not like happening to you or around you. This is why you are learning about your authority and how to function in it.

Confession.
 In the Name of Jesus, I declare: I  am strong, the Word of God abides in me and I have overcome the wicked one. The Greater One lives in me, therefore I cannot be overpowered by any other force. I have absolute jurisdiction and authority over all the cohorts of hell by the authority that has been vested in us in Christ.

For further study read: 
Psalm 89:15-17, Daniel 2:44, Daniel 7:14,18,22,27, Revelations 11:15, Revelations 17:14.  

Doing the Word
Fight the good fight of faith, maintain your victory in Christ.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION